DioxiRinse - Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash for Fresh Breath (32oz Box Set)
$ 26.46 $ 235.20
Credit or Replacement Policy
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused portion within 30 days of the DELIVERY date. Frontier Pharmaceutical will issue a credit or replacement. Please note we do not refund shipping charges. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded.
It may take up to 30 business days to process the return and issue a credit or replacement. We will notify you via email once your return and credit has been processed. Please note the amount credited for returned items exclude discounts/coupons, meaning you will only receive credit for the amount you were originally charged.
Returning an Item
Please follow these directions in making any returns:
- Contact Frontier prior to shipping your package back. Call toll free at (800) 767-3486 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing please specify your order number, first and last name, the item and reason for the return, and whether you would like a credit or replacement.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
- Place the merchandise in the original shipping box or package. If the original packaging is not available, please use a sturdy box to prevent damage in transit.
- Please ensure you keep a record of the tracking number for the package you are returning to us, as it may be required in order to receive the credit.
- Send your package to the following address:
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash - Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste – Fluoride Free - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
CankersAway™ - Alpha-hydroxyproprionic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, water
Simply Clear™ Acne Treatment - Water, DioxiCare Chlorine Dioxide Complex (chlorodioxy urea), glycerin, betaine, cellulose thickener
Penetrator™- Water, DioxiCare Chlorine Dioxide Complex (chlorodioxy urea), cellulose thickener, natural peppermint flavor, Menthol, saccharin.
DioxiRinse Active Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash - removes bad breath, germs and biofilm by oxidation. Great flavor. From the Chlorine Dioxide Experts!
- Highest concentration chlorine dioxide rinse
- Kills all bacteria, virus and yeast in one minute in vitro (in the lab)
- Removes bad breath immediately by oxidation and is not a masking agent
- Bad breath produced by volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and non sulfur compounds such as smoking odors are neutralized and removed. Only an oxidizing agent like DioxiRinse can accomplish both.
- Eliminates bad breath originating in the mouth, throat and tongue
- See bad breath removal results measured by a gas chromatograph
- Effervescent formula penetrates gums, between the teeth, and around braces where bacteria hide
- DioxiCare helps remove stains and biofilm
- Relieves colds and sore throats
- Used before and after implants and extractions
- Used post laser perio-therapy
- Excellent for mucositis
- Periodontists recommend chlorine dioxide mouthwash for infected gums
- Does not stain teeth
- An excellent pre-cleaner before tooth brushing or dental procedures
- Is soothing and alleviates mouth irritations, such as canker sores or from orthodontic appliances
- May be used to keep your toothbrush fresh and germ free
- May be used to clean dentures and orthodontic appliances
- Has a fresh mint taste, and gentle enough to use every day
- Other chlorine dioxide mouthwashes contain bleach and taste bad
- DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash, in combination with DioxiBrite(TM) chlorine dioxide Toothpaste, provide optimum effectiveness and complete oral hygiene
- With DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash you are in control! The strength of the rinse can be tailored for specific applications. The longer the mixture sits, the stronger it gets. No other mouthwash provides this feature.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.