DioxiRinse - Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash for Fresh Breath (32oz Box Set)
$ 26.46 $ 235.20
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we welcome returns of the unused portion within 30 days of the Delivery date. We will issue a credit upon receipt of the returned product. You will receive an email confirming the refund once your credit has been processed.
Please note the amount credited for returned items excludes shipping charges; meaning you will receive credit for the amount you were originally charged, minus the freight. Shipping charges to return the product are not covered.
To Return an Item
Place the merchandise in the original shipping box, or any sturdy box.
Include a note with the order specifying that you wish to return the item for a refund. This can be written directly on the packing slip.
If you no longer have the packing slip, include your order number (if available), first and last name and phone number (mandatory), and the reason for the return (appreciated but not mandatory).
Send your package to the following address:
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc.
10 Ponderosa Dr.
Melville, NY 11747
We recommend that you keep a record of the tracking number in case the package gets lost in transit. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
If you wish to exchange an item, please return the item for a refund (as explained above) and place a new order for the desired product.
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash: Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
A note about the coloring: DioxiRinse Mouthwash is a two-part product, and the 2 parts must be mixed for the chlorine dioxide to be generated. One part should never be used alone. Therefore, Part B contains a blue color to help the user see which part has been dispensed and to prevent the same part from being dispensed twice.
Of interest to note is that once the chlorine dioxide is generated it will oxidize the color and the color will start to disappear within about a minute after the two parts are mixed.
It took many years of development to perfect this formula. Every ingredient was carefully chosen to optimize the efficacy, quality, taste and stability of the product.
DioxiRinse Active Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash - removes bad breath, germs and biofilm by oxidation. Great flavor. From the Chlorine Dioxide Experts!
- Specially formulated chlorine dioxide rinse
- Kills all bacteria, virus and yeast in one minute in vitro (in the lab)
- Removes bad breath immediately by oxidation and is not a masking agent
- Bad breath produced by volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and non sulfur compounds such as smoking odors are neutralized and removed. Only an oxidizing agent like DioxiRinse can accomplish both.
- Eliminates bad breath originating in the mouth, throat and tongue
- See bad breath removal results measured by a gas chromatograph
- Effervescent formula penetrates gums, between the teeth, and around braces where bacteria hide
- DioxiCare helps remove stains and biofilm
- Relieves colds and sore throats
- Used before and after implants and extractions
- Used post laser perio-therapy
- Excellent for mucositis
- Periodontists recommend chlorine dioxide mouthwash for infected gums
- Does not stain teeth
- An excellent pre-cleaner before tooth brushing or dental procedures
- Is soothing and alleviates mouth irritations, such as canker sores or from orthodontic appliances
- May be used to keep your toothbrush fresh and germ free
- May be used to clean dentures and orthodontic appliances
- Has a fresh mint taste, and gentle enough to use every day
- Other chlorine dioxide mouthwashes contain bleach and taste bad
- DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash, in combination with DioxiBrite(TM) chlorine dioxide Toothpaste, provide optimum effectiveness and complete oral hygiene
- With DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash you are in control! The strength of the rinse can be tailored for specific applications. The longer the mixture sits, the stronger it gets. No other mouthwash provides this feature.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.