DioxiRinse - Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash for Fresh Breath (32oz Box Set)
$ 26.46 $ 235.20
This product is sold out
DioxiRinse Active Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash - removes bad breath, germs and biofilm by oxidation. Great flavor. From the Chlorine Dioxide Experts!
- Highest concentration chlorine dioxide rinse
- Kills all bacteria, virus and yeast in one minute in vitro (in the lab)
- Removes bad breath immediately by oxidation and is not a masking agent
- Bad breath produced by volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and non sulfur compounds such as smoking odors are neutralized and removed. Only an oxidizing agent like DioxiRinse can accomplish both.
- Eliminates bad breath originating in the mouth, throat and tongue
- See bad breath removal results measured by a gas chromatograph
- Effervescent formula penetrates gums, between the teeth, and around braces where bacteria hide
- DioxiCare helps remove stains and biofilm
- Relieves colds and sore throats
- Used before and after implants and extractions
- Used post laser perio-therapy
- Excellent for mucositis
- Periodontists recommend chlorine dioxide mouthwash for infected gums
- Does not stain teeth
- An excellent pre-cleaner before tooth brushing or dental procedures
- Is soothing and alleviates mouth irritations, such as canker sores or from orthodontic appliances
- May be used to keep your toothbrush fresh and germ free
- May be used to clean dentures and orthodontic appliances
- Has a fresh mint taste, and gentle enough to use every day
- Other chlorine dioxide mouthwashes contain bleach and taste bad
- DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash, in combination with DioxiBrite(TM) chlorine dioxide Toothpaste, provide optimum effectiveness and complete oral hygiene
- With DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash you are in control! The strength of the rinse can be tailored for specific applications. The longer the mixture sits, the stronger it gets. No other mouthwash provides this feature.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.