DioxiBrite Chlorine Dioxide Toothpaste for Fresh Breath (6.4 oz)
$ 17.96 $ 79.80
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we welcome returns of the unused portion within 30 days of the Delivery date. We will issue a credit upon receipt of the returned product. You will receive an email confirming the refund once your credit has been processed.
Please note the amount credited for returned items excludes shipping charges; meaning you will receive credit for the amount you were originally charged, minus the freight. Shipping charges to return the product are not covered.
To Return an Item
Place the merchandise in the original shipping box, or any sturdy box.
Include a note with the order specifying that you wish to return the item for a refund. This can be written directly on the packing slip.
If you no longer have the packing slip, include your order number (if available), first and last name and phone number (mandatory), and the reason for the return (appreciated but not mandatory).
Send your package to the following address:
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc.
10 Ponderosa Dr.
Melville, NY 11747
We recommend that you keep a record of the tracking number in case the package gets lost in transit. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
If you wish to exchange an item, please return the item for a refund (as explained above) and place a new order for the desired product.
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash - Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste – Fluoride Free - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
CankersAway™ - Alpha-hydroxyproprionic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, water
Simply Clear™ Acne Treatment - Water, DioxiCare Chlorine Dioxide Complex (chlorodioxy urea), glycerin, betaine, cellulose thickener
Penetrator™- Water, DioxiCare Chlorine Dioxide Complex (chlorodioxy urea), cellulose thickener, natural peppermint flavor, Menthol, saccharin.
DioxiBrite Toothpaste neutralizes bad breath with DioxiCare® ACTIVE chlorine dioxide. Kills germs that cause bad breath and removes biofilm. Anti-plaque and anti-gingivitis. Fluoride-Free version available.
- Active chlorine dioxide toothpaste is the fastest known bacteria and virus killer.
- Scientists have recently discovered why not brushing your teeth can cause heart attacks, reported in the Telegraph UK.
- DioxiBrite prevents tartar and plaque buildup, the primary cause of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Regular DioxiBrite contains fluoride to prevent cavities. Fluoride-Free DioxiBrite available.
- DioxiBrite toothpaste quickly eliminates, not masks, bad breath.
- Chlorine dioxide toothpaste quickly permeates between tooth surfaces and gums.
- DioxiBrite is the only chlorine dioxide toothpaste that removes biofilm (a complex aggregation of micro-organisms) on teeth and tongue.
- Chlorine dioxide toothpaste has a powerful oxidizing action and aids in teeth whitening, similar to hydrogen peroxide.
- Contains zinc, another powerful oxidizing agent, complementing chlorine dioxide.
- DioxiBrite helps keep toothbrush clean and germ free.
- It does not sensitize the teeth and has an invigorating natural flavor.
- DioxiBrite, used in combination with DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash, provides optimum effectiveness and complete oral hygiene.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.