Fresh Breath Combo: DioxiRinse Mouthwash & DioxiBrite Toothpaste
$ 39.95 $ 47.00
Credit or Replacement Policy
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused portion within 30 days of the DELIVERY date. Frontier Pharmaceutical will issue a credit or replacement. Please note we do not refund shipping charges. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded.
It may take up to 30 business days to process the return and issue a credit or replacement. We will notify you via email once your return and credit has been processed. Please note the amount credited for returned items exclude discounts/coupons, meaning you will only receive credit for the amount you were originally charged.
Returning an Item
Please follow these directions in making any returns:
- Contact Frontier prior to shipping your package back. Call toll free at (800) 767-3486 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing please specify your order number, first and last name, the item and reason for the return, and whether you would like a credit or replacement.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
- Place the merchandise in the original shipping box or package. If the original packaging is not available, please use a sturdy box to prevent damage in transit.
- Please ensure you keep a record of the tracking number for the package you are returning to us, as it may be required in order to receive the credit.
- Send your package to the following address:
DioxiRinse Mouthwash - Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite Toothpaste - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite Toothpaste – Fluoride Free - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
Cankers Away - Alpha-hydroxyproprionic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, water
Our active chlorine dioxide DioxiRinse Mouthwash and DioxiBrite Toothpaste are the one-two punch for eliminating bad breath and improving overall oral health. DioxiRinse removes germs and biofilm by oxidation like no other. DioxiBrite contains zinc, another powerful oxidizing agent, complementing the chlorine dioxide. Even with exceptional cleaning, both products taste good.
The Active Chlorine Dioxide delivered by DioxiRinse and DioxiBrite reaches areas in the mouth where bad breath germs thrive. Mouthwash reaches gums, tongue, and back of the throat. Toothpaste cleans between teeth and gums. This combination removes biofilm that harbors bad breath and can irritate gums.
DioxiRinse is often used as the pre-cleaner before tooth brushing with DioxiBrite, and also may be used to keep your toothbrush fresh and germ free.
DioxiBrite is available fluoride-free.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.