DioxiRinse Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash for Fresh Breath - Travel Size (6oz Set)
$ 12.10 $ 53.76
Comparison Chart: DioxiRinse, Listerine and Peridex.pdf
DioxiBrite Toothpaste Brochure
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we welcome returns of the unused portion within 30 days of the Delivery Date. A credit will be issued upon receipt of the returned product, minus any shipping charges. You will receive an email confirming the refund once your credit has been processed.
You have the option of creating your own return label, or, if you prefer that we create one for you, just call us at (631)367-3400 M-F, 8:30- 4:30 ET, or send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A prepaid return label will be emailed to you. The cost of the return shipping will be subtracted from the refunded amount upon processing your credit.
To Return an Item
Place the merchandise in the original shipping box if you have it, or any sturdy box.
If creating your own shipping label, include a note with the order specifying that you wish to return the item for a refund. This can be written directly on the packing slip. If you no longer have the packing slip, include your order number (if available), first and last name and phone number (mandatory), and the reason for the return (appreciated but not mandatory).
Send your package to the following address:
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc.
10 Ponderosa Dr.
Melville, NY 11747
We recommend that you keep a record of the tracking number in case the package gets lost in transit. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
If you wish to exchange an item, please return the item for a refund (as explained above) and place a new order for the desired product.
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash: Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
A note about the coloring: DioxiRinse Mouthwash is a two-part product, and the 2 parts must be mixed for the chlorine dioxide to be generated. One part should never be used alone. Therefore, Part B contains a blue color to help the user see which part has been dispensed and to prevent the same part from being dispensed twice.
Of interest to note is that once the chlorine dioxide is generated it will oxidize the color and the color will start to disappear within about a minute after the two parts are mixed.
It took many years of development to perfect this formula. Every ingredient was carefully chosen to optimize the efficacy, quality, taste and stability of the product.
DioxiRinse Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash with DioxiCare - The ACTIVE Chlorine Dioxide System - Eliminates Bad Breath and Promotes Good Oral Health. It tastes good too!
- Instantly eliminates bad breath.
- Removes odor immediately by oxidation and is not simply a masking agent. Odors produced by volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and also non-sulfur compounds such as smoking odors, are neutralized and removed. Only an oxidizing agent like DioxiRinse can accomplish both (unlike stabilized chlorine dioxide).
- Cures chronic halitosis if used once or twice a day.
- Eliminates all odors in the mouth, throat and tongue.
- Kills all bacteria in one minute in vitro (in the lab). Without microbes there would be no gum disease and no mouth odor.
- Periodontists recommend chlorine dioxide mouthwash for infected gums.
- Is effervescent, penetrating gums, between the teeth, and around braces where bacteria hide.
- DioxiCare helps remove stains and biofilm.
- An excellent pre-cleaner before tooth brushing or dental procedures.
- Is soothing and alleviates mouth irritations.
- Does not discolor teeth.
- May be used to keep your toothbrush fresh and germ free.
- Use for oral mucositis.
- Has a fresh mint taste, and gentle enough to use every day.
- The chlorine dioxide mouthwash, in combination with DioxiBrite(TM) Toothpaste, provides optimum effectiveness and complete oral hygiene.
- Makes an excellent gargle to relieve colds and sore throats.
- With DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash you are in control! The longer the mixture sits, the stronger it gets. No other mouthwash provides this feature.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.