Simply Clear™ Chlorine Dioxide Complex Acne Treatment
$ 27.30 $ 60.70
Credit or Replacement Policy
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused portion within 30 days of the DELIVERY date. Frontier Pharmaceutical will issue a credit or replacement. Please note we do not refund shipping charges. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded.
It may take up to 30 business days to process the return and issue a credit or replacement. We will notify you via email once your return and credit has been processed. Please note the amount credited for returned items exclude discounts/coupons, meaning you will only receive credit for the amount you were originally charged.
Returning an Item
Please follow these directions in making any returns:
- Contact Frontier prior to shipping your package back. Call toll free at (800) 767-3486 or e-mail us at email@example.com. If emailing please specify your order number, first and last name, the item and reason for the return, and whether you would like a credit or replacement.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
- Place the merchandise in the original shipping box or package. If the original packaging is not available, please use a sturdy box to prevent damage in transit.
- Please ensure you keep a record of the tracking number for the package you are returning to us, as it may be required in order to receive the credit.
- Send your package to the following address:
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash - Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste – Fluoride Free - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
CankersAway™ - Alpha-hydroxyproprionic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, water
Simply Clear™ Acne Treatment - Water, DioxiCare Chlorine Dioxide Complex (chlorodioxy urea), glycerin, betaine, cellulose thickener
- Frontier's new Simply Clear Acne Gel offers an advance in chemistry that more successfully combats the condition. Simply Clear is unique in that it offers several mechanisms of action in one product: removing the obstruction, maximizing absorption, disinfection and oxidation. This would normally require two or three separate steps.
- Opening the Pore - The ingredients in Simply Clear Acne Gel act on the comedone to dissipate, soften or hydrolyze the hardened material. This action, as well as preventing the connections from forming in the first place, will reduce or prevent hardening of the follicle wall.
- Removing Bacteria - Simply Clear Acne Gel, a particularly fast-acting antimicrobial, will deactivate infecting organisms when penetrating the blocked follicle. This action would keep the sebum passageway open and saturate it with germicide, removing the bacteria before the immune system tries to.
- Stopping the Signal - Removal of bacteria in the blocked follicle would stop the inflammatory response. In addition, Simply Clear may also neutralize inflammatory or proinflammatory substances released by bacteria in the follicle which signal the immune system. This is accomplished by the process of oxidation.
- Simply Clear works fast, with few or none of the side effects normally reported with other treatments such as burning, skin rash, or initial flare-up of lesions. Because little or no irritation is produced, Simply Clear is ideal for long term and continuous use. When applying the Gel it is not necessary to wash hands or face after application, as with other acne products. The medication may be placed near lips and nose, and can be applied directly on cuts and abrasions such as shaving irritations. Results will often be seen in one week.
- Simply Clear Acne Gel is a simple solution for a complicated disease.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.