DioxiBrite Chlorine Dioxide Toothpaste (6.4oz) - Fluoride Free
$ 17.96 $ 79.80
Credit or Replacement Policy
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused portion within 30 days of the DELIVERY date. Frontier Pharmaceutical will issue a credit or replacement. Please note we do not refund shipping charges. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded.
It may take up to 30 business days to process the return and issue a credit or replacement. We will notify you via email once your return and credit has been processed. Please note the amount credited for returned items exclude discounts/coupons, meaning you will only receive credit for the amount you were originally charged.
Returning an Item
Please follow these directions in making any returns:
- Contact Frontier prior to shipping your package back. Call toll free at (800) 767-3486 or e-mail us at email@example.com. If emailing please specify your order number, first and last name, the item and reason for the return, and whether you would like a credit or replacement.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
- Place the merchandise in the original shipping box or package. If the original packaging is not available, please use a sturdy box to prevent damage in transit.
- Please ensure you keep a record of the tracking number for the package you are returning to us, as it may be required in order to receive the credit.
- Send your package to the following address:
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash - Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste – Fluoride Free - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
CankersAway™ - Alpha-hydroxyproprionic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, water
Simply Clear™ Acne Treatment - Water, DioxiCare Chlorine Dioxide Complex (chlorodioxy urea), glycerin, betaine, cellulose thickener
Penetrator™- Water, DioxiCare Chlorine Dioxide Complex (chlorodioxy urea), cellulose thickener, natural peppermint flavor, Menthol, saccharin.
DioxiBrite chlorine dioxide toothpaste with DioxiCare® promotes whole mouth health with daily use.
- DioxiBrite is the only active chlorine dioxide toothpaste (unlike stabilized chlorine dioxide products).
- Active chlorine dioxide kills germs that cause bad breath.
- Scientists have recently discovered why not brushing your teeth can cause heart attacks, reported in the Telegraph UK.
- It prevents tartar and plaque buildup, the primary cause of tooth decay and gum disease.
- DioxiBrite chlorine dioxide toothpaste quickly eliminates, not masks, bad breath.
- Chlorine dioxide toothpaste quickly permeates between tooth surfaces and gums.
- DioxiBrite is the only chlorine dioxide toothpaste that removes biofilm (a complex aggregation of micro-organisms) on teeth and tongue.
- Chlorine dioxide toothpaste has a powerful oxidizing action and aids in teeth whitening, similar to hydrogen peroxide.
- Contains zinc, another powerful oxidizing agent, complementing chlorine dioxide.
- DioxiBrite chlorine dioxide toothpaste helps keep toothbrush clean and germ free.
- It does not sensitize the teeth and has an invigorating natural flavor.
- DioxiBrite chlorine dioxide toothpaste, used in combination with DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash, provides optimum effectiveness and complete oral hygiene.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.