Penetrator™ SP Periodontal Gel (5ml)
$ 15.12 $ 67.20
Credit or Replacement Policy
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused portion within 30 days of the DELIVERY date. Frontier Pharmaceutical will issue a credit or replacement. Please note we do not refund shipping charges. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded.
It may take up to 30 business days to process the return and issue a credit or replacement. We will notify you via email once your return and credit has been processed. Please note the amount credited for returned items exclude discounts/coupons, meaning you will only receive credit for the amount you were originally charged.
Returning an Item
Please follow these directions in making any returns:
- Contact Frontier prior to shipping your package back. Call toll free at (800) 767-3486 or e-mail us at email@example.com. If emailing please specify your order number, first and last name, the item and reason for the return, and whether you would like a credit or replacement.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
- Place the merchandise in the original shipping box or package. If the original packaging is not available, please use a sturdy box to prevent damage in transit.
- Please ensure you keep a record of the tracking number for the package you are returning to us, as it may be required in order to receive the credit.
- Send your package to the following address:
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash - Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste – Fluoride Free - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
CankersAway™ - Alpha-hydroxyproprionic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, water
- Penetrator™ SP Chlorine Dioxide Oral Analgesic Gel rapidly relieves pain and irritation caused by periodontal disease and infection.
- The treatment is delivered using a simple syringe for easy application. Beneficial effects are immediate.
- This product is applied topically for pain relief associated with the treatment of gum disease. It is often used after the dentist or periodontist completes their initial periodontal treatment. However, it is also used after any periodontal procedure to relieve pain and irritation.
- Periodontal disease is an infection of the tissues that support your teeth. There is a shallow v-shaped crevice called a sulcus between the tooth and gums. Periodontal disease attacks just below the gum line where the attachment of the tooth and it’s supporting tissue break down.
- Periodontal diseases are classified according to the severity of the disease. The two major stages are gingivitis and periodontitis. Gingivitis is a milder and reversible form of periodontal disease that only affects the gums. Gingivitis may lead to more serious, destructive forms of periodontal disease called periodontitis.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.