DioxiRinse Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash for Fresh Breath - Travel Size (6oz Set)
$ 11.52 $ 51.20
Credit or Replacement Policy
Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc. takes great pride in producing high quality products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused portion within 30 days of the DELIVERY date. Frontier Pharmaceutical will issue a credit or replacement. Please note we do not refund shipping charges. Any shipping cost you incur to return the product to us will not be refunded.
It may take up to 30 business days to process the return and issue a credit or replacement. We will notify you via email once your return and credit has been processed. Please note the amount credited for returned items exclude discounts/coupons, meaning you will only receive credit for the amount you were originally charged.
Returning an Item
Please follow these directions in making any returns:
- Contact Frontier prior to shipping your package back. Call toll free at (800) 767-3486 or e-mail us at email@example.com. If emailing please specify your order number, first and last name, the item and reason for the return, and whether you would like a credit or replacement.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages.
- Place the merchandise in the original shipping box or package. If the original packaging is not available, please use a sturdy box to prevent damage in transit.
- Please ensure you keep a record of the tracking number for the package you are returning to us, as it may be required in order to receive the credit.
- Send your package to the following address:
DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash - Water, sodium chlorite, trisodium phosphate, sodium carbonate, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, citric acid, saccharin, glutaral, lactic acid, mentha piperita, cinnamal, phosphoric acid, polysorbate 20, glycerin, alcohol, menthol FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste – Fluoride Free - Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, cellulose thickener, sodium chlorite, sodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, sodium caprylyl sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, poloxamer 407, calcium lactate, zinc lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, saccharin, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, mentha piperita, mixed berry, menthol, alcohol, cinnamal, FD&C Blue#1. Mixture contains: DioxiCare (ACTIVE chlorine dioxide)
CankersAway™ - Alpha-hydroxyproprionic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, water
DioxiRinse Chlorine Dioxide Mouthwash with DioxiCare - The ACTIVE Chlorine Dioxide System - Eliminates Bad Breath and Promotes Good Oral Health. It tastes good too!
- Instantly eliminates bad breath.
- Removes odor immediately by oxidation and is not simply a masking agent. Odors produced by volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and also non-sulfur compounds such as smoking odors, are neutralized and removed. Only an oxidizing agent like DioxiRinse can accomplish both (unlike stabilized chlorine dioxide).
- Cures chronic halitosis if used once or twice a day.
- Eliminates all odors in the mouth, throat and tongue.
- Kills all bacteria in one minute in vitro (in the lab). Without microbes there would be no gum disease and no mouth odor.
- Periodontists recommend chlorine dioxide mouthwash for infected gums.
- Is effervescent, penetrating gums, between the teeth, and around braces where bacteria hide.
- DioxiCare helps remove stains and biofilm.
- An excellent pre-cleaner before tooth brushing or dental procedures.
- Is soothing and alleviates mouth irritations.
- Does not discolor teeth.
- May be used to keep your toothbrush fresh and germ free.
- Use for oral mucositis.
- Has a fresh mint taste, and gentle enough to use every day.
- The chlorine dioxide mouthwash, in combination with DioxiBrite(TM) Toothpaste, provides optimum effectiveness and complete oral hygiene.
- Makes an excellent gargle to relieve colds and sore throats.
- With DioxiRinse chlorine dioxide mouthwash you are in control! The longer the mixture sits, the stronger it gets. No other mouthwash provides this feature.
Don't take our word for it! Click here to see more of what our customers are saying about DioxiCare Products.